Registration Closes: Monday, May 17, 2021
Institute Begins: Monday, June 7, 2021 at 10:00am ET
Institute Ends: Friday, June 18, 2021 at 12:45pm ET
Register for at least 4 workshops and receive 25% off the total price
Rate for 1 Workshop $150
Rate for 1 Workshop $75
To qualify for student pricing you must be enrolled in a degree program.
|If You Cancel Between These Dates||Refund|
|Jan. 4 – Jan. 17, 2021||95%|
|Jan.18 – Feb. 6, 2021||50%|
|Feb. 7 – Apr. 15, 2021||25%|
|After Apr. 5, 2021||No Refund|
BRIDGE Scholarship *Important Change to Bridge Scholarship Application Policy*
Due to a higher than expected level of interest in the 5 BRIDGE Scholarships, we are removing the “first-come, first-served” policy and implementing the following changes:
- The deadline to apply for this fully-funded scholarship is now Sunday, February 28.
- Recipients will be determined by a departmental committee made up of DEI-trained faculty (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion).
- Applicants can expect a decision by Wednesday, March 3 (approx. one week after the deadline).
- Those who do not receive a scholarship are welcome to register for the Institute as paid attendees.
Full-time undergraduate students or recent graduates (within 3 years of receiving their bachelor’s degree) from underrepresented minority groups including but not limited to:
- Native American
- First generation college students
How to Apply?
Email a 500-word personal statement that outlines how the Summer Institute will facilitate your training and career. You should also identify a DPHS faculty member whose research closely aligns with your career goals.
Scholarship recipients will be given a discount code to use when registering.