At Duke PopHealth, we train the next generation of health science researchers. Our graduates become population health scientists who work to improve populations by using research and data to reduce disparities, implement effective health innovations, measure true health needs and link communities and healthcare systems.
In addition to being part of the Duke University School of Medicine, our students enjoy a 2:1 faculty-to-student ratio, get hands-on learning and can tap into Duke PopHealth’s partnerships with world-class institutions such as Duke Health, Duke Clinical Research Institute, The Margolis Center for Health Policy, Duke Cancer Institute and the Duke Global Health Institute.
Learn more About Our Degrees and Educational Offerings:
- A Master of Science (M.S.) in Population Health Sciences
- A Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Population Health Sciences
- A Professional Certificate in Population Health Sciences Research
- An annual Summer Institute that provides focused study in population health topics and research methods
- The BRIDGE (Building Research Inclusion and Diversity in Graduate Education) program that educates, mentors and supports a diverse and talented workforce to improve population health, reduce health disparities and advance health equity locally and globally.